Privacy Notice for The Pet Care People customers and prospective customers.
This notice applies to you if you are an individual customer (including a sole trader or partnership) of ours or an employee of our corporate customer or group company of our corporate customer, who (i) has contracted with us to purchase our services/products; or (i) we have contacted you about the services/products we offer as a business. This notice does not form part of any contract to provide services/products.
This notice does not form part of any contract for services or products. A copy of our client terms and conditions can be found here https://www.thepetcarepeople.co.uk/terms-of-use
References to we, our or us in this privacy notice are to The Pet Care People of 5 Columbine Way, Donnington Wood, Telford, Shropshire TF2 7RL.
For the purposes of this notice The Pet Care People will be the controller of any of your personal information.
We have not appointed a Data Protection Officer to oversee our compliance with data protection laws as we not required to do so, however, we have appointed a number of personnel to be responsible for overseeing our compliance with data protection laws. Contact details are set out in the "Contacting us" section at the end of this privacy notice.
We are committed to respecting your privacy. This notice is to explain how we may use the personal information we collect and use about you during and after your working relationship with us. This notice also explains how we comply with the law on data protection and what your rights are.
1. PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you interact with us or we interact with you in relation to our products and services, you may provide us with or we may obtain personal information about you, such as the following:
• Contact details: information that allows us to contact you directly such as your name, email address, telephone number, addresses, emergency contact details, family members and details of availability.
• Purchase details and requirements: details of the products or services you have asked us to provide to you.
• Financial information: bank accounts, credit/debit card details, payment and receipt details, refund or credit details and details of payment transactions with you;
• Records of your interactions with us: such as any enquiries or complaints you make, telephone conversations, letters and other correspondence (including e-mail and SMS) and your usage of our website.
• Online account information: use of and movements through our online portal, passwords, personal identification numbers, IP addresses, user names and other IT system identifying information;
• Responses to any feedback forms, surveys or competitions: we keep records of any responses you give us that may be received directly from you or via sites including but not limited to TrustPilot, Google, Facebook;
• Your marketing preferences: so that we know whether and how we should contact you.
• CCTV images: recorded by our CCTV systems and audio recordings recorded by ourselves when undertaking services.
2. WHERE WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION
We will collect personal information from a number of sources. These include the following:
• Directly from you: from yourself or the company you work for, when you use our website, make a request our services, make a claim, make a complaint, contact us by phone, email or communicate with us directly in some other way.
• Companies in the same group of companies as us: for the purpose of providing a services or products to you.
• Our agents: who may provide relevant information about your requirements.
• Third parties authorised by you: a family member or someone else authorised by you.
• Our website: provides us with information about how you use it and the devices that you use to connect to our website.
• Advisors: either advisors appointed by you, for example, legal advisors or advisors appointed by us.
• Providers of information: which may include credit reference agencies, money laundering check providers, the Land Registry, private investigators, Companies House, LinkedIn and other web platforms.
• Sub-contractors: such as our couriers, import/export agents, shippers, service sub-contractors, payment processors and any other third parties required to complete the provision of services to you.
We will also collect additional personal information throughout the period of the services and/or products we provide.
If you are providing information regarding other individuals to us, it is your responsibility to ensure that you have the right to provide the information to us.
If you are providing us with details about other individuals they have a right to know and to be aware of what personal information we hold about them, how we collect it and how we use and may share that information.